Well, let me tell you. I have fully migrated from Citrix XenServer to Microsoft Hyper-v 2012.
All my VM’s have been migrated successfully, using the baremetal backup of windows Server 2012 and the TKLBAM (TurnKey Linux Backup and Migration).
Whooppy, and all is running like a charm.
- 2 Windows Server 2012 Domain Controllers
- 1 Windows 8 Enterprise Workstation
- 2 Turnkey Linux Virtual machines.
O, and I had a Microsoft windows server 2012 with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 running, but I did not migrate that, because I had no use for it anymore.
My Skills are mainly PowerShell, VMWare, Hyper-V, Microsoft System Center products and Windows Azure Pack.
I work for a company in Utrecht The Netherlands.
Latest posts by wvsandwijk (see all)
- [PS] VMware ESX Certificate validation - September 7, 2018
- PoSH-Git : unable to start ssh-agent service, error :1058 - July 22, 2018
- [PS] Speedup VMWare PowerShell module - June 11, 2018